This year we are celebrating our 10th Anniversary. On 1st May 2020 it will be exactly 10 years to the day since we planted our first vine and throughout this year we are planning lots of exciting events, tours and new product launches to mark the occasion. Note the dates below in your diary and sign up to our Mailing List as new events and wine release notifications are being added all the time. It’s been an incredible journey so far – with highs and lows – please stick with us for the next 10 years as we raise a glass of our finest sparkling wine in celebration!
- 11th April: Easter Saturday – drop in for self-guided walk and wine tasting. Delicious free Easter eggs from amazing local supplier, J.Cocoa, on offer with every wine purchase. Our small thank you gift to you.
- 9th May: Vertical Bacchus tasting over 7 vintages. More details to follow
- From 1st May: Release of Limited Edition Magnums of our MultiVintage.
- 31st May/21st June/26th July/16th August/13th September: Day visit with lunch from Brighton to Albourne on board an iconic Regency Routemaster bus.
- 23rd May: Release of our first red wine.
- 13th June: ‘Join 3 dots’ open top vintage bus tour starting and ending at Albourne Estate.
- 2nd August: Meet the winemakers Sunday Lunch. A special lunch with Alison, Mat and our consultant winemaker, Salvatore, all giving their views and experiences of producing English wines.
More to follow!