Estate Premier Cuvee 2013
Our signature premium blend using only our finest base wines from the three classic champagne varieties plus Pinot Blanc and Pinot Gris to create a complex, multi-layered and refined sparkling wine with a firm back bone of acidity. Extended on-lees aging has imparted the wine with rich autolytic notes that intermingle seamlessly with the fresh fruit flavours.
- Cepage: Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier, Chardonnay, Pinot Blanc & Pinot Gris
- Minimum time on lees: 44 months
- Style: Refined & Complex
- Dosage: Brut (6g/L sugar)
- Tasting Notes: Aromatically complex, blending white stone fruit with sweet spice and rich biscuity notes. Similarly multi-layered on the palate with fresh fruit flavours intermingling with richer dried fruits.
- Food Match suggestion: Smoked Trout, Hard Cheeses, Duck breast , Carpaccio with rocket leaves, roasted loin of pork
OUT OF STOCK