Our tours start with a walk around the beautiful 30 acre vineyard where you will learn about many of the challenges and joys of growing grapes for wine in England – including explanations on site selection, vine planting and vineyard management practices throughout the year.
We then continue to the Winery and Bottle Store to see the equipment used in making our wines with detailed explanations of the processes involved in both still and sparkling wine production providing an insight into what makes our wines so special. Lastly, we visit our new Tasting Room with unrivalled views over the vineyard and the South Downs National Park, where you will enjoy a tutored tasting of 4 of our current releases including still, sparkling and fortified wines.
At the end of the Tour you will have the opportunity to purchase our wines. Please note, we can only accept CARD payments at this time.
In order to ensure the safety of our staff and visitors at this time we are implementing the following measures:
- All Tours must be booked in advance and your full contact details provided in order to comply with COVID 19 Track and Trace requirements
- The number of people on each Tour is limited to 12
- Visitors are asked to respect social distancing at all times and only attend Tours if they are NOT experiencing any symptoms of COVID 19
- The meeting point for the Tour will be outside in front of our Tasting Room (unless weather is poor, in which case space will be provided inside the Tasting Room)
- The Wine Tasting part of the Tour will be carried out inside (hand sanitiser will be provided at the entrance door). Each ‘household group’ will be allocated a separate table spaced appropriately from others.
- The wines will be pre-poured by a member of staff
- No spitting of wine will be permitted. Wine that you do not wish to drink should be left in your glass
- A separate bottle of water and water glasses will be provided on each groups table.
- There will be an opportunity to buy wine at the end of the Tasting. A member of staff will put your order together. Please do NOT approach the bar area.
- We will only be able to accept CARD PAYMENTS. Our card payment devise will be sanitised after every use.
- Visitors are requested to use Hand Sanitiser after using the Toilet facilities