Made from Pinot Noir crushed grapes this is a rosé with real Pinot character – deep vibrant pink and expressive red fruit. The 18 months on-lees is enough to add an extra dimension without compromising the exuberant expression of the 2015 harvest.
- Cépage: Pinot Noir
- Minimum time on lees: 18 months
- Style: Fresh & fruit-expressive
- Dosage: Brut (6.5g/L sugar)
- Tasting Notes: Vivid red fruit nose and rich Pinot palate with a refreshing crisp acidity
- Food Match suggestion: Lamb tagine, Carpaccio, Duck with blackberry sauce